About Our Church
We are a Body of Christ… members of the same body. If one suffers we all suffers We are not an Island. Unity through Love. EMPOWERED by Great Grace. (Act 4:33 KJV)
Glorious Vision Prophetic Voice Tabernacle Ministries is a community family church that is devoted to End-Times Apostolic Revival Awakening to give knowledge of Salvation unto his people and give Light to them that sit in Darkness for the liberation to fulfilling God’s promises.
Our Vision is to reach out to the communities, to see people saved, healed, set free, discipled, equipped, empowered, serving and build God’s Kingdom
Our Mission Statement
Our mission statement is to preach, reach & teach repentance of sins, holiness in living and righteousness, which is right standing with God to a dying world. We endeavour to take this good news of the gospel to the ends of the earth through a specific vision to: Evangelise, Affirm, Disciple and Send. This will affirm, encourage, feed, heal, and restore every believer so they can serve in the work of the ministry for the Kingdom of God and prepare itself for the coming of the Messiah. Acts 1:8; Acts 3:19; Mathew 16:18
Youth & Kids
Our Beliefs & Values
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing the love of God to the world. 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; John 3:16.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15.
- We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Furthermore we believe that God will reward the righteous with eternal life in heaven, and that He will banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment in hell. Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. 1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. 1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23.
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism (sharing and proclaiming the message of salvation only possible by grace through faith in Jesus Christ) and discipleship (helping followers of Christ grow up into maturity in Christ) is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15.
- We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9.
- We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. Matthew 9:35-38, 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15.
- We believe that in Divine Inspiration and Authority of the Holy Scriptures. 2Tim3:16, 2Peter 1v21
- We believe in Church Government by Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Elders Deacons. Acts 6:2-3 and v 6, 13:1-3, 20v28, 2Cor 11v28, Eph 4:6-16, 1Tim 3:1-13, Titus 1-5-9, Heb 13:17, 1 Peter 5: 1-4
- We believe the possibility of failing from Grace. Rom 11:20-22, Col. 1:21-23, Heb 6:4-6, Heb 10:26-29, 38-39, 2Peter 5v1-4
- We believe in Nature of Tithes and Offerings. Gen 14:20, 28:22, Prov 3:9-10, Mal 3:10, 1Cor 16:2, 2Cor 9:6-7, Heb 7:1-10
- We believe in Divine Healing: Part of the redemption package is our good health and power over sickness and disease. 3 Jn.2; Isa. 53:4-5; Matt. 8:17; 1 Pet. 2:24; LK. 9:1; Matt. 11:12
- We believe in Deliverance: Obad 1:17; Lk 4:18; Isa 10:19; Ezek 34:27; Jn 8:32; Lk 10:19
The doctrine of GV Prophetic Voice is Scriptural. The doctrinal body of truth is an expression of the mind and will of the Lord Jesus the Head of the Church. He is the real “Heaven Vision”. The truths He committed to Paul, together with the beliefs and principles of the New Testament Church, are embodied in the full counsel of God embraced and will be taught to GV Prophetic Voice members. It is however, not only Scriptural, but also Fundamental. Many movements, even heresies, claim some kind of scriptural backing for their beliefs, but lack of balanced understanding has produced a multitude of “cult” teaching strange and dangerous doctrines. As a result, the precious truths of the Trinity, the Deity of Christ, the Atonement, and the Personality of the Holy Spirit have been attacked by those professing to be Christian Churches. But the pure Apostolic doctrine is truly fundamental. It seems hardly necessary to add that GV Prophetic Voice is an Apostolic doctrine is also Evangelical, preaching the good news to all; and Pentecostal, affirming the reality of the baptism of Holy Spirit and the operation of His gifts. Further, it is Government, yielding allegiance to the headship of Christ expressed through His ascension gifts of the Church (Ephesian 4:11)
Who We Are
Our Team & Leadership
GV pioneering spirit is attributed to a dynamic Lead Pastor and supporting team
Our Lead Pastor Funsho Daniel
Mentoring, Undiluted Word, Weekly Loads of Benefits.
Funsho Daniel is man who walk by Faith, a Prophet, Revivalist, Church Planter, Husband, Father, and Pastor who sold out for the Lord Jesus Christ. He had seeing many amazing manifestations in signs and wonders following the preaching of the gospel. His testimony dated back year 1998 after the Lord visited him in a powerful voice and delivered him from worldly lifestyle.
The Lord started to reveal what he would do in the future for His glory. During this period since second chance of coming to the Lord, he had worked within ministry in difference capacities with different ministries, prior to the establishment of GVPVTM He served faithfully as Assembly Deliverance Pastor at the Mountain of Fire Miracle Ministries (MFM Grays Region, Essex UK) it was until January, 2019 when the Lord called him to started Glorious Vision Prophetic Voice Tabernacle Ministries. His greatest passion for mentorship is Apostolic, Prophetic gift, Teaching, Deliverance, helping and seeing people grow to fulfil their destinies. His passion for prayer and excellence with obedient has been a driving force in his work for God.
He is the founder, presenter of monthly “Proclaim Your Inheritance” and Thursday Global Prayer Outreach. His monthly and weekly broadcast has imparted several peoples to Christ. His ministry is also replete with discipleship, teaching, signs, wonders, and manifestation of the Holy Spirit. With great emphasis holiness, righteousness, and end-times revival awakening.
Former ex-merchant navy with nautical science background. Member of Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology. Chartered Member of Institute of Logistic & Transport, UK.
He has a Postgraduate Degree in Maritime Operation and Management from City University London, Master Degree in International Maritime Policy from Greenwich University London.
He Obtained Pastoral Ministry and Church Leadership Certifications from ChurchEd, powered by The King’s University from Texas United States of America. Member of Evangelical Alliance UK.
He is married to Abisola Daniel and blessed with a beautiful daughter Anuoluwapo Daniel.
Left Apostle Jenifer LeClaire Right Prophet Funsho Daniel
@ London Sch of Prophet April, 2019
Pastor Funsho Daniel & Abisola Daniel
GV Community Outreach @ Runwood Homes December 2021
GV Community Outreach @ Thurrock Food Bank December, 2021
Left Michael Taiwo Middle Julie Hobby Right Pastor Daniel
GV Community Outreach @ Tilbury Seafarer Centre December b 2021
GV Community Outreach @ Runwood Homes December 2019
GV Christmas Party
@ Orsett Village Hall December, 2021
GV Family Christmas Party
@ Orsett Village Hall December, 2021
GV Children's Christmas Party
@ Orsett Village Hall December, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
What are we saved from?
In the Christian doctrine of salvation, we are saved from “wrath,” that is, from God’s judgment of sin (Romans 5:9; 1 Thessalonians 5:9). Our sin has separated us from God, and the consequence of sin is death (Romans 6:23). Biblical salvation refers to our deliverance from the consequence of sin and therefore involves the removal of sin.
How Does God save?
In the Christian doctrine of salvation, God has rescued us through Christ (John 3:17). Specifically, it was Jesus’ death on the cross and subsequent resurrection that achieved our salvation (Romans 5:10; Ephesians 1:7). Scripture is clear that salvation is the gracious, undeserved gift of God (Ephesians 2:5, 8) and is only available through faith in Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12)
How do we receive salvation?
We are saved by faith. First, we must hear the gospel—the good news of Jesus’ death and resurrection (Ephesians 1:13). Then, we must believe—fully trust the Lord Jesus (Romans 1:16). This involves repentance, a changing of mind about sin and Christ (Acts 3:19), and calling on the name of the Lord (Romans 10:9-10, 13)
What is a definition of the Christian doctrine of salvation?
“The deliverance, by the grace of God, from eternal punishment for sin which is granted to those who accept by faith God’s conditions of repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus.” Salvation is available in Jesus alone (John 14:6; Acts 4:12) and is dependent on God alone for provision, assurance, and security.